Is it dangerous? If you accidentally eat “fungus” into your body

Browse By

“The bread I just bought. It’s moldy.” This kind of thing can happen to anyone. especially During the hot and humid weather, if you see first that the snack is moldy, And then it’s okay to throw it away. But if you eat it until it’s all gone Come and see it later. Bring it to focus. The more you focus, the more clearly you see it. That it couldn’t be any other way. Apart from fungi only So what to do here?

Omar Oyarzabal, a food expert at the University of Vermont, advises that we avoid bread and other foods that appear to have mold on them. Even though we live in an era where food has undergone various sterilization processes, But there is still a chance that we can find mold in our food. If you notice that the bread has small spots that may be moldy. Throw away the whole thing.

Because of that fungus It will look like a line. Like a very thin, tiny strand of hair, it has roots and extends even into surfaces we can’t see. Therefore, if you find just one small speck of mold on a piece of bread, throw the whole thing away. and how to avoid eating mold There’s only one way to do it ยูฟ่าเบท. Observe carefully 

But if we accidentally eat food that has mold in it, What should I do next?

A little bit of mold on bread is not very dangerous. Some people are very worried that Mold is toxic. and also causes allergic reactions But believe it or not? A common type of fungus called Penicillium. That is green mold on bread. We use it to make an antibiotic called “penicillin.” But for people who are allergic to mold. and accidentally ate it It can be dangerous. Allergic reactions can be as severe as dropping blood pressure, having difficulty breathing, and even heart failure.

But if you don’t lose and accidentally ingested the fungus There is no need to panic because fungus can harm our bodies. Only in the case of eating continuously for a long period of time

How can we avoid mold?

  1. diligent observation food to buy And before eating, smelling doesn’t help. Because mold has no smell. And try to observe yourself. Do you have various allergic symptoms such as stuffy nose, itching, watery eyes, runny nose, itchy mouth, itchy nose from eating food or not?
  2. You should maintain good cleanliness within the home. Because that is the first thing that must be done to prevent mold. Additionally, fungi can grow. and spread spores across various surfaces nearby Therefore, in the refrigerator, dish towels, food containers or even the kitchen counter There may be fungal spores attached to it. Therefore, it should be cleaned often.
  3. Mold grows best in humid places. If possible, the humidity level within your home should be controlled, not exceeding 40%.
  4. You should clean the inside of the refrigerator often. At least once a month or two. By dissolving baking soda in water and then wiping it clean and any spots that are suspected of having mold. Then mix vinegar with water and scrub it off. As for the dishcloth, If it starts to smell It’s better to throw it away than to wash it and use it again. Because that may provide an opportunity for mold to continue spreading in the home.